The Department of Training and Placements in SRI RAAJA RAAJAN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY AMARAVATHIPUDHUR, KARAIKUDI functions tirelessly and endeavors to provide job opportunities keeping in mind the students' preference and strength. In the ever changing technological world where today's technology becomes outdated tomorrow, we fully understand the corporate expectation from students. Based on this understanding, we have signed MOUs with leading training companies from various parts of the state for providing communication, soft skills and technical training. In the final year, the students undergo an intensive placement training leading to a successful career launch.
Placement officer’s motive
Is to encourage students to learn on their own and conduct interactive sessions based on their learning which will help them to keep updated on the current trends and also be more independent. The placement officer believes by conducting workshops on presentation skills, innovation skills, communication skills etc, students are sure to improve their attitude, behavior and thinking. He also believes that faculty members play a very crucial role in shaping up students for a lifetime and they should constantly keep motivating them and encourage them to aim big, dream big, to work smart and follow their dreams.
Milestones in the Placement Cell
- The students are also encouraged to attend off campus Placement in order to get placed, gain experience and stay updated.
- The Placement and training cell is proud to announce that the awareness created by various programme is overwhelming. Every year the student’s awareness kept increasing regarding training and placement.
- The College management and the administration encourage the Placement officer to attend various conferences and Industry Institute Interaction events.
- Contacting the recruiting companies regularly for campus placement.
- Conducting Campus Recruitments
- Arranging Guest Lectures from Resource Persons from Industry to deliver current knowledge to students and faculty.
- Arranging Industrial visits , In Plant Training and Industry Projects to impart practical knowledge and industry practices.
- Conducting Career Awareness programmes by Industry Professionals.
- Conducting Soft Skill Programmes to students by Industry Experts.
- Conducting Mock Group Discussion and Mock Interview by HR Professionals.
- Conducting Seminars, workshops and conferences to HR and others.