CODE OF ETHICS FOR STUDENTS
1. Build up capacity for reasoning and innovation in the pursuit of knowledge with regard for college vision & rules, dignity and worth of colleagues as well as democratic values.
2. Concentrate on growth of personality, communication skills and moral behavior through interactive co – curricular and extra-curricular activities.
3. Maintain high levels of Academic Honesty and Transparency, accept criticism & credit others work.
4. Be responsible in all actions and own responsibility for the decision taken and work done.
5. Be equitable to all and avoid all kinds of discrimination which hinders growth of humanity.
6. Be sensitized to social evils, social imbalance and needs of social development.
7. Support and participate in activities of professional society, follow standards of integrity, creativity, productivity and professional ethics in all practices.