Continuing Education Programme (CEP)
The objectives of CEP
1. To supplement education received through formal education by up gradation of knowledge and skills through CE.
2. To build up country's capacity through system of non-formal education and training for meeting the technical and skilled manpower needs of the industry.
3. To arrange workshops, seminars and conferences on emerging areas.
4. To develop course curricula for various courses.
5. To provide short term courses / training programmes to teachers and also to industry
6. To enhance industry - academia interaction.
7. To award certificates, diploma and degrees through CE system may be through credit
accumulation over a period